Hi everyone! I officially started the 2015 Popsugar Reading Challenge! Yay! 🙂
When it comes to these type of things, I like to have things ready in advanced, so I’ve been trying to come up with books that apply to the requirements. I’ll be soon posting my choices. But first, I need your help! (Yes, I know that sounded like Dora the Explorer :))
I have a few questions that I’m hoping you, my fellow bloggers, will be able to answer! They are the following:
1. If there’s a novella that fulfills a requirement, does that count? Or does it have to be an actual book?
2. Do the books I read for the challenge have to be books I’ve never read, or are re-reads eligible?
3. For ‘A book that takes place in your hometown’ does the word hometown in that context refer to the town you were born in, or the town you were raised in? I searched Google, but I’m still at confusion. 🙂
4. I just finished re-reading Stone Cold Touch today, which applies for ‘A book with a love triangle’. Would this book count, although I started it a couple of days before I officially decided to commence this challenge? (This also relates to the second question, as this is not the first time I read this book.)
5. For ‘A book that made you cry’ I need recommendations! I basically NEVER cry while reading books, no matter how sad the scene is! And it’s not because I’m a cruel or heartless person, I swear. I love books and the characters like almost nothing else, but I rarely ever cry. I’ll be feeling heartbroken and everything, but I’m just not able to cry. The one time I had a couple of tears was reading Tiger’s Destiny by Colleen Houck! So please, I really need recommendations!!!
If you have answers to these questions, please comment below! I would greatly appreciate it!