I’ve decided to write this quick post since I recently just found out that the amazing Jennifer L Armentrout, author of the Lux series (which I still haven’t reviewed, but will soon) will be releasing a new novella, called Oblivion (which you might’ve guessed from the title of this post) sometime this December! Although I’m super sad that it isn’t coming out sooner, I’m super excited by the prospect of more Daemon Black (obviously) and more Lux drama/romance,etc, you know the deal. 🙂 I can’t believe I didn’t know this before, and so this post is for you Lux lovers out there who didn’t know about it either! And if you did, well, this is some more info! 😉 And if you have no idea who Daemon Black is or what this series is all about, well then I hereby introduce you to the Lux series!
Hey there! Today’s my first post for Friday Finds, a meme hosted by MizB @ A Daily Rhythm/Should be Reading. What we have to do is simply tell people books we’ve recently added to our TBR list. I have a lot of them this time around, so this is perfect timing!
- Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty (Jessica Darling #1)
- A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies (A Beautiful Dark #1)
- Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight
- Half Wild by Sally Green (Half Bad #2)
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (Wicked Lovely #1)
- Revelations by Melissa de la Cruz (Blue Bloods #3)
- Deep Blue by Jules Barnard (Blue Series #1)
- The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
- Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (Robert Langdon #1)
- Ignite by Kaitlyn Davis (Midnight Fire #1)
- Finding Sky by Joss Stirling
- Reluctant Prince by Dani-Lyn Alexander
So that’s it for my Friday Finds! Hope you enjoyed reading my list and be sure to comment your thoughts on this list! Feel free to join in on your own Friday Finds, and see you next time. 🙂
Another book tag!! This one I found thanks to Becca and Books (who found it on a YouTube channel, I think) and thought it would be cool to do as well. I’m really doing more of memes and tags often nowadays but oh well. Let’s get started!
1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
I can’t say whether this series has ‘hardcore fans’, but there are definitely people who like this series: Matched trilogy by Ally Condie. If you have read my review on the first book, you know my feelings on it! 😉
Another one would be The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. I was able to finish the series, but it was hard to get into.