A special mention to Summer @ xingsings for tagging me! Happy Easter Sunday to people who celebrate it by the way! Consider this tag a special for Easter. 😉
The Ultimate Book Tag!!!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Nope! I’ve read in the car since forever, and thankfully, never got sick! To be honest I don’t remember a time where I HADN’T brought at least one book with me in the car. I don’t know what I would’ve done without a book with me!
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Ooh, this is a tough one. I really can’t specify exactly though. There are several authors whose writing style is really unique, but it’s hard to explain. Guess I’m skipping this one! 😛
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Unlike some fans, I like both series. However, I choose Harry Potter. Sorry, Twilight. 🙂
- Plot is unique and more complicated
- Magic (obviously; I don’t know how this could not be on the list)
- Awesome characters
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
I don’t often carry a book bag, but when I do it has the school normal like pens, pencils, notebooks, etc. as well as my iPod and Kobo.
5. Do you smell your books?
6. Books with or without little illustrations.
These days I’m not reading much books with little illustrations, but when I do it’s enjoyable.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
There are a few I could mention, but most books I’ve read I loved while reading, and stayed that way. Mostly it was the plotline I had trouble with.
Read More »