Hi! It is nearly the end of August (I still can’t believe it, though) and since I didn’t collect as many books this month as the past months, I consider it a success! 😄 All of the ones I’ve gotten are physical copies, and they seem like pretty satisfying reads, so I can’t wait to read them! (Though knowing me and my endless TBR, it might be a while.) Here they are!
- Mistborn series (#1-4) by Brandon Sanderson
- Reawakened by Colleen Houck
- The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
- Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
- More Than This by Patrick Ness
- The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
I didn’t buy any ebooks this month, mostly because I spent a lot of money on physical books. So I guess even though I didn’t exactly fulfill my unofficial book-buying ban (considering how I bought, what, 11 books?)… I kind of did? Maybe? Oh well. I kind of knew I wouldn’t be able to stay away. And there are still so many books I have yet to get! So many EPIC books being released this upcoming month, aahhhh, definitely excited! (QUEEN OF SHADOWS, I SHALL DEVOUR YOU.) I’m basically broke now… *Cue puddle of tears*
But anyway, that’s it for my 2015 August haul! I guess with school preparations (major UGH), I just didn’t get the chance to splurge on books as I usually do. 😉
Let me know: What books have you assembled this month? If you have a haul post, feel free to link it below! 🙂
Until next time!