Hi everyone! It’s February, the start of a new month which means another book releases post! I swear, each and every one of these posts are constantly filled with so many pretty covers. Stop making me want you, books! I don’t have enough money lolll. This month is full of exciting releases, once again, so let’s just jump right into it!
- Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton: The US cover (being released next month) is horrifying so I shall ignore it because I despise cover changes and just whyyyyyyy. UGH. But aside from that, I really want to read this book! ❤
- This Beats Perfect by Rebecca Denton: I don’t know what it’s about but it looks cute!
- Rise of Fire by Sophie Jordan (Reign of Shadows #2): I haven’t read the first book, but I’ve been meaning to. The cover’s pretty cool though!
- Starfall by Melissa Landers (Starflight #2): GIVE THIS TO MEEEEEE. I adored the first book and I want this so much ahhhh.
- Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza:
- King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen #3): I have mixed feelings on this series, but I am definitely going to read this book in hopes of it turning out to be a worthwhile read. 🙂
- The Sky Between You and Me by Catherine Alene: I don’t know what this is about (I did read the synopsis on Goodreads but I don’t remember it anymore??) but I’m cover-judging and it looks cute aha.
- A Tragic Kind of Wonderful by Eric Lindstrom: I really enjoyed his other novel, Not If I See You First, so I can’t wait to see what he did with this one. (And that cover though!)
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
- To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough
- Traveler by L.E. DeLano (Traveler #1)
I’m going to be honest here, I don’t have a clue what any of these are like (except for the first one, duh) but they’re being released this month and seem interesting!
- The Wish Granter by C.J. Redwine (Ravenspire #2): I should probably start the first book…
- The Valiant by Lesley Livingston: Ooh female gladiators and lots of action, is what this sounds like! Me want.
- Miranda and Caliban by Jacqueline Carey: This book seems so heart-wrenching!
- #famous by Jilly Gagnon: Awww this seems so adorable. Check out the synopsis on Goodreads haha. 😉
- American Street by Ibi Zoboi: This book seems to deal with multiple topics and it has good reviews, so fingers crossed it’s as good as it sounds. 🙂
- A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab (Shades of Magic #3) CAN WE JUSTTTTTT. Omg. I’m actually dying. I NEED THIS BOOK. If you haven’t picked up this series, you absolutely must ahhhhh. ❤
- The Dragon’s Price by Bethany Wiggins (Transference #1): Dragons!
- Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas: Pretty cover haha. But it’s also a fantasy stand-alone (which is rare, when you think about it) and I’m intrigued by the storyline!
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas: So many people are looking forward to this one, and I’m certainly not an exception! It seems like such an important and great read. I hope it doesn’t disappoint!
- The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig (The Girl From Everywhere #2): Another sequel to a series I’ve been meaning to start but haven’t! According to Goodreads there doesn’t seem to be another book after this so I think it would be perfect to start this series haha. (And not have to die for the next book, ahem.)
- Sad Perfect by Stephanie Elliot: This book deals with a girl who has an eating disorder (ARFID) and omg it sounds so sad but also hopeful and I really do want to read it.
- 10 Things I Can See From Here by Carrie Mac: The main character in this book has anxiety, and it seems like a very good read!
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller (Daughter of the Pirate King #1): PIRATES.
So many amazing reads, as usual! Well, I’m assuming they’re amazing. I could be wrong. But I hope I’m not haha. Which of these are you looking forward to? Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments! ❤