Hi everyone! It’s been SO LONGGGGG agh. I’m questioning my ability to type proper sentences I’ve been away from this blog for so long. I’m wondering whether I’m even a book blogger, that’s how long I’ve been away. *sob* I missed youuuuuu and it’s okay, I’m not asking for “I missed you too” I just wanted to state that fact. I love you guys and agh 7 MONTHS. All gone. Since my last post. Can you even believe it?? Because I’m still in shock.
But I digress. Where do I even begin at the horrors of these past few months? A little recap:
- I stopped blogging for more than 7 months, no joke. *cue tears* *hides from mob of angry people*
- I stopped blogging for more than 7 months.
I died and it’s my ghost speaking to you all now.
- Don’t worry I’m still alive.
- I ran out of chocolate.
- (It’s okay I got more)
- I ran out of shelf space.
- But then I got a new shelf. Wait, that’s not a bad thing.
- Trump became president and my soul is still crying.
- I stopped blogging for more than 7 months.
- No. blogging. for. seven. months. Who even am I?
- I became an adult and started university which is my pathetic excuse for no blogging
- I stopped blogging for seven months.
- And I’ll stop here.
- Was this too much?
Okay I should stop before I drive you insane?? Okay.
But guys, it’s 2017!! And no, I did not just realize this. BUT. I was stating the fact. Though to be honest I’m still kind of shocked. 30 days was not enough for me to adjust to the idea! But it’s okay. I have another 11 months before I go through the whole cycle over again. How has 2017 been treating you so far?? Hopefully well and you’re all good and happy and perhaps stressed because #life. Wait, the last one’s just me. 😉 But really, how’s 2017?
I will definitely try to come up with a more consistent blogging schedule though, this whole posting and then disappearing for 7 months really isn’t doing me any favors and is actually making me quite sad and pressured afterwards. SO. New year, new me! Right? Right. Okay then.
Something that hasn’t changed, though! MY LOVE FOR BOOKS. I promise you, that has not changed and will never change, no matter what my schedule is. Pinky promise and all that jazz! This month has went by so fast, and I swear, the amount of books being released each month kind of drives me insane? Because I cannot keep up, for the life of me. So I’ve decided to make a list of the books that was released this month! I’ve done this before in the past, and I usually do it at the beginning of a month, but, well..
So let’s do this!
- Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken (Passenger #2)
- The Cursed Queen by Sarah Fine (The Imposter Queen #2)
- The Book Jumper by Mechthild Gläser
- Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall
- The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti
- Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist
- Flower by Elizabeth Craft, Shea Olsen
- Flying Lessons and Other Stories edited by Ellen Oh
- The Continent by Keira Drake (The Continent #1)
- RoseBlood by A.G. Howard
- Windwitch by Susan Dennard (Truthwitch #2)
- Frostblood by Elly Blake (Frostblood Saga #1)
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- Poison’s Kiss by Breeana Shields (Poison’s Kiss #1)
- A List of Cages by Robin Roe
- The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova (Loom Saga #1)
- Painless by Jamie Mayer
- You Don’t Know My Name by Kristen Orlando
- History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
- Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth (Carve the Mark #1)
- Heartstone by Ella Katharine White
- Gilded Cage by Vic James (Dark Gifts #1)
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber (Caraval #1)
- By Your Side by Kasie West
- Blood of Wonderland by Colleen Oakes (Queen of Hearts Saga #2)
- How to Break a Boy by Laurie Devore
- The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
- Our Own Private Universe by Robin Talley
- Wait for Me by Caroline Leech
- The Careful Undressing Of Love by Corey Ann Haydu
- Six Wakes by Mur Lafferty
- The Dark Days Pact by Alison Goodman (Lady Helen #2)
- Long Way Home by Katie McGarry (Thunder Road #3)
- Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder (Soulfinders #3)
Books I especially look forward to:
- History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera: ADAM. SILVERA. That’s all I need to know. GIVE ME plz.
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber (Caraval #1): Tbh I’m not sure what this one’s about? But it seems interesting!
- By Your Side by Kasie West: Kasie West’s books are so adorable!! I want thissssss.
- RoseBlood by A.G. Howard: Phantom of the Opera retelling? Sign me up!
- Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth (Carve the Mark #1): I’ve read mixed reviews, but I’m still hoping it’s good? I enjoyed Divergent well enough, hopefully this one’s just as good or better?
- Windwitch by Susan Dennard (Truthwitch #2): I really enjoyed Truthwitch, and I’ve heard good things about this one so super excited!
- Frostblood by Elly Blake (Frostblood Saga #1): Ice and blood and fantasy and all the good things. Yum.
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden: Positive reviews! Fingers crossed.
- The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles: Ummm… the cover is kind of super pretty soooo.
- All of the other books, tbh. I was just too lazy to write a reason for why I want them? Pretty much because most of these all have #prettycovers and I’m just slightly obsessed with books in general? Just slightly.
Omg, so many good books. I hope. They look good so I’m just judging from the covers, once again. Nothing new, right? I hope you guys have had a great year, hope you’re enjoying this brand new year, and I’m looking forward to talking to you all once again! (AFTER 7 MONTHS *sobs again*) What books are you looking forward to? Have you read any of these books? If you have, tell me if you liked/disliked because right now I haven’t read a single one of these?? And I need your opinions. (I know, I know. I’ll get on it.. sometime.)