Hi! This tag is kind of to make up for the tag I missed this Sunday. Anyway, I was tagged to do this by CK @ CK’s Reading Corner, who happens to be the creator of this tag as well! (Way to go, girl!) I’ve been meaning to post this for a while but never got around to it. This was a super fun tag, so here goes!
1. Setting the Example: A pair/group of book bff’s that you love
I’m going to have to say Harry, Ron & Hermione from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling! This trio has gone through so much, and they remained close through it all. Of course, they had their fights and problems, but they always work it out, and are forever loyal to eachother.
2. Childhood Bestie: Which book character would you have liked to grow up with?
Penryn from Penryn & the End of Days by Susan Ee immediately comes to mind! She’s funny, smart, and brave, and completely loyal to her friends and family. She would’ve been an amazing person to grow up with!
3. Frenemy: Which book character would bring out your competitive side?
Hm. This is a hard one. I’m not that competitive, so I have no idea which character would bring out my competitive side, but I agree with CK’s pick: Annabeth from Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan. She’s really competitive, and I think she would bring out my competitive side too. 🙂
4. Fashion Guru: Who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
I’d love to raid the close of America from The Selection series by Kiera Cass! Not only does she have beautiful dresses, she also has jeans! Awesome fashion sense, here. (If you haven’t realized, I like jeans.)
5. The Bad Influence: Which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with, etc.)
Margo from Paper Towns by John Green is the queen of rebellion! She is totally gutsy, and is definitely up for a challenge.
6.Blood Brothers: Which character would you want to be your surrogate big brother/sister? (You can do both if you want)
Penryn comes to mind again for this one, but this time I’m going to choose Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. After all, Feyre is all a person can ask for in a sister (even though her sisters in the book don’t realize it) and it would be great to have her as my surrogate sister! Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell would be great too.
As for a surrogate big brother, I’m going to choose Gale from The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. After all, he does so much to help his family, and he would be a pretty cool surrogate brother!
7. Mother Hen: Which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
I feel like Lara Jean from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han would be great to have on a bad day! She’s just such a fun, lively person, and I’m sure she would be able to cheer me up in no time.
8. The Counselor: Which character would you go to for relationship advice (or) confide a secret to?
To confide a secret to, I think Tessa from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare would be a great pick, because she’s really trustworthy! I suppose she would be okay for relationship advice too, but only if we’re judging from after The Infernal Devices ended. After all, she did have quite the amount of confusion between Jem and Will!
9. More than friends:Who would be your book bf/ gf (if you like both genders you can choose one of each, but only one choice per gender!)
Argh, such a hard question! I have so many, lol. I’d love to pick Raffe from Penryn and the End of Days by Susan Ee or Will from The Infernal Devices, but I’m going to choose Warner from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. He’s just amazing, so how could I not? ❤
10. Tag some Book Buddies!
I tag my next 10 followers:
- Alina @ Scriberblog
- Bri @ She’s Reading
- Tabrizia @ Cup of Tea With That Book, Please
- Sleazy Blogs
- Shelbie @ Lulu’s Rants and Reads
- Aimee @ My Life in Books
- Ashley @ Dear World…
- Joys of bookworms @ Live. Laugh. Read.
- Subdued Flamboyance
Thanks again to CK for tagging me! This was a super fun tag! For the people who I tagged, of course, there’s no obligation to do it, but I would love to see your choices if you do. ❤