February is over, can you believe it?? It went by so fast ahhhh. I mean, even apart from the fact that it’s only 28 days. I hope your month went well! Mine was made better by the fact that I finally got to read A Conjuring of Light. 😛 (No, I’m not going to stop talking about it.) But the end of February brings March, which of course, means new book releases! And for your convenience, I have plenty of them here for you to check out aha. Let’s get into it!
- The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz: I haven’t read Aristotle and Dante yet (cue gasps, I know, I WILL READ IT though) but I’m currently reading it and I’m so excited for people to read this!
- Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner: I’ve heard so much about this author and I’m so excited to see what this book is like.
- The Great Pursuit by Wendy Higgins (Eurona Duology #2): I haven’t read the first book, The Great Hunt, but I do have it on my TBR and hope people who’s in the middle of this duology enjoy this book!
- You’re Welcome, Universe by Whitney Gardner: I’ve heard a lot about this one, and am excited to see how the deaf main character is portrayed as well.
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco (The Bone Witch #1): I’m not quite sure what this is about, but it seems interesting aha.
- Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse: I only read a couple of reviews on this one, from what I’ve read of the reviews and the synopsis, it seems like a cute novel!
- The Song Rising by Samantha Shannon (The Bone Season #3): I’m not sure if I have this on my TBR, but it seems like it’s a good series so I might have to pick it up!
- Alone by Scott Sigler (The Generations Trilogy #3): I’ve seen the previous books before, but I never really got the motivation to pick them up haha. I hope people following the series enjoy the last book though!
- The End of Oz by Danielle Paige (Dorothy Must Die #4): I haven’t started this series, but I’m pretty sure this is the final book so I think I might pick it up soon. 🙂
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner: Beauty and the Beast retelling, yay!
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde: Tbh I have no idea what this is about, I’m sure it’s good, but the fact that it does not coordinate with the green theme of the first two books is bothering me SO MUCH. Ahem.
No idea what either one is about. (Hey, that’s what Goodreads is for!) But they seem good aha. 😛
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (Strange the Dreamer #1): OH HI IT’S LAINI TAYLOR’S BOOK I’m not dying for this or anything. (GIVE IT TO ME NOWWWWW.)
- A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi (The Star-Touched Queen #2): I enjoyed the first book of the series, but I have a feeling I’m going to love this one even more, and I’m so excited. ALSO THAT COVER.
- Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves (Blood Rose Rebellion #1): A new author, but I’ve seen this around and the cover and synopsis makes me want to pick this up so much.
- Things I Should’ve Known by Claire LaZebnik: I’m SO excited for this release. The last book I read from her (a while ago, but nonetheless), Epic Fail, was very adorable and I can’t wait to read this one.
- The Heartbeats of Wing Jones by Katherine Webber: THIS COVER omg.
- The Gauntlet by Karuna Riazi: Wow the contrast between this one and the other two books is major and causes much pain to my eyes, but nonetheless, seems intriguing!
And there we have it! I WANT THEM ALLLLLL. At least March 7th releases aren’t too far off, but I especially want March 28th to come fasterrrrrrr omg. So many books here! Which of these are you looking forward to the most?? Any other March release you’re looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!