As you may have guessed by my lack of monthly TBRs here on the blog, I’m not one much for making TBRs, at least not for each month. (But if we’re looking at my TBR as a whole, in general, wellllll… let’s just say it would take a long time getting to the end of it all.) However, I’ve decided to try and make one for this February! I didn’t get through as many books this month as I would’ve wanted (I blame it on school. And work. THEY’RE BOTH CONSPIRING AGAINST ME. AGH. I’m totally sane, by the way.) so I thought, why not? If I do get through more books, yay for me, but if not, oh well. Nothing new. XD I don’t have a set number for how many books I want to read, so basically I’m just compiling a list of books I’d LIKE to read this month. On with it!
- Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes: I’m actually currently reading this one! Reading it as part of a read-along.
- Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes: Once I’ve finished Rebel Spring, I’ll be continuing with Gathering Darkness, again for the read-along.
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken: If you’ve been following my WWW Wednesdays (or saw my most recent one, yesterday) then you know I’ve been meaning to read this. Fingers crossed, this seems like a hit or miss…
- Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales: A little contemporary to break up the fantasy! Planning (hoping) to pick this up soon.
- Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstorm: Another contemporary I hope to read this month! Probably won’t be able to, but no harm on keeping it as a possibility!
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin: Definitely going to get to this one when I get the chance. Been hearing so many good things!
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard: I read Red Queen late last year and I’m interested in seeing how the series continues. Will be picking it up soon after it releases, hopefully!
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab: The sequel to this is releasing this month so I hope to finally get around to reading this!!
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown: The last book in this series is also being released this month, so perfect timing to finally get a start on this series!
- The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle: I’m not exactly sure how high this is on the priority list, but this seems really good so I might give it a go sometime.
- The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry: Another contemporary, because why not? This cover is absolutely gorgeous and even though I’ve read mixed reviews, I’m still interested in reading it.
- Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn: This one released early January, I believe, and I’ve read many positive reviews on this! Don’t know for sure if I’ll actually read this this month, but who knows?
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera: I’ve been looking forward to reading this book for so long!! I hope to read it this month.
- This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp: Another 2016 January release, this has also gotten many positive reviews so I look forward to reading it. The premise seems interesting!
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff: This book has gotten ALL THE HYPE, so naturally, I’m intrigued! I hope it doesn’t disappoint when I finally get around to it.
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness: For all my excitement about another Ness book, it’s taking me so long to get to this one?? But I really want to, I swear.
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz: Another very popular book in the blogging community (or is that just me?)! I’ve seen so many bloggers read this, so I can’t wait to read it too.
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson: After reading (and really enjoying) I’ll Give You the Sun, I’m intrigued to see what her other book is like!
I’m not aiming to read ALL of the above books (because surely that will end in disappointment… I simply don’t have enough time these days to read 18 books in a month! *Sniffle*) I’d say if I manage to read at least 10-12 of them, I’d be good.. I think..? Even 10 might be stretching it (I literally have NO TIME UGH) but still.
What do you guys think of making monthly TBRs? Do you do them? This is one of my first times, so let me know if you think I should continue! What books on here should I prioritize? Are there any that YOU have been planning to read too? (Maybe we can read it together! :D) Let me know in the comments!
Happy reading! ❤