♪Hello from the other side!!♪
Sorry, had to do that. Kind of currently loving this Adele song!
So yes, hello bookworms! It’s been a while since my last post, sorry about that! I’d say I hope you missed me, but I know you did. (RIGHT?!!) I know I missed you guys! So, after a long absence, I am returning with the Be Thankful Challenge in which I have found myself to be tagged in a while ago—thank you Catia for tagging me! She is a lovely person and has a wonderful blog. I command you to all give her some bookish love because she deserves it! ❤
Since the whole Thanksgiving theme is about being thankful and such, this tag would’ve been great several weeks ago when it was Thanksgiving here in Canada, but better late than never, right?
- Share this image in your blog post.
- Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for.
- Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for
- Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part
5 people I’m thankful for:
- My family. I think this is a pretty common choice! Even though we have our regular arguments and squabbles, at the end of the day, I love them. They’ve almost always supported me in everything, and I don’t know what I would’ve done without them! 😀
- My friends. They’re all crazy, but I love them and they’ve stuck with me through a lot. I’m so thankful that I have such amazing friends! We’ve had our fair share of drama and issues, but we’ve managed to get through it all and now we’re stronger than ever. 😉
- The blogging community. Must I say any more? I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. I’m so grateful to have gotten the chance to have become friends and to have chatted with you all, because you have no idea how much of an impact you have on me. Seriously guys. I don’t know where I’d be without you! ❤
- My middle school English teacher. Might seem like an odd choice, but it is partly due to this teacher of mine that I started blogging in the first place and fueled my love for writing, so I will forever be thankful for this teacher!
- My Favorite Authors. Or any author who I’ve read! Because it is because of them that my love of reading has even existed, and because of them that I have been introduced to such incredible books. So thank you, authors! XD
5 things I’m thankful for:
- Books. Come on, you had to have seen that coming. Books led me to live a thousand lives, and I will always be grateful for its existence!
- My ereader. It’s a lifesaver! Whenever I’m going on a trip, I take a few physical books, but mostly I depend on my ereader which holds a bunch of books I have collected over the years, and which also happens to be waterproof! 😉 It has served for me to also not pay attention in class before as well… lol.
- Music. Next to books, music is another one of my loves! It is absolutely fabulous, and again, I will always be grateful to have it!
- Internet. It’s kind of scary how dependent we are these days on the internet! But I wouldn’t have it any other way, so long as I get access to the internet—I don’t know what I’d do without it! There would be no blogging, no Google, nothing, if we didn’t have the internet. Oh, the horror!
- Chocolate. This one is pretty random, but necessary! I don’t think I would’ve normally come up with this as an answer, but since I’m currently snacking on a Kit Kat bar, I decided that this is an important choice. Chocolate, thank you for existing.
So that’s it for the Be Thankful Challenge! I know it mentioned in the rules to tag 5 bloggers, but I’m going to be skipping that and taking the easy route–-if you like this tag, tell me below and I’ll be sure to tag you! I’d love to know what you’re thankful for, so even if you don’t do the tag, feel free to tell me in the comments.
Now tell me; which one of these are you thankful for as well? Am I the only one who thinks chocolate is something to be thankful for? OH, and: who else has Hello on repeat?! 😀
I hope you’re all enjoying your Monday! (And happy belated Thanksgiving for those of you who celebrate it! :P) Lots of love to you all!