Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I last posted—I honestly feel like I haven’t spoken to you all in 3 years—but I’m happy to be back with one of the fall book tags I’ve seen floating around in the blogosphere! As far as I know I haven’t been tagged in this, but I decided to do it anyway since here in Ontario autumn is settling in and it feels like a good time to do it! So, without further ado…the Fall Time Cosy Book Tag!
1. Crunching Leaves: The world is full of colour. Choose a book that has reds, oranges and yellows on the cover.
There were actually a lot more books I thought of for this one, but I’m going to go with Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, which is releasing tomorrow! I haven’t read this one yet, but I can’t wait ’till I do!
2. Cosy Sweater: It’s finally cold enough to don warm cosy clothing. What book gives you the warm fuzzies?
I know most of you are probably able to predict what my usual answer would be for this, so I’m going to refrain this time from using my usual books for this kind of question, and go with a book (I think) that I haven’t used as much!
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West is super cute, just saying. Totally recommend it!
3. Fall Storm: The wind is howling and the rain is pounding. Choose your favourite book OR genre that you like to read on a stormy day.
Hm, I’m debating over whether I should go with my favourite book or genre… which is easier? I think I’ll go with the latter and say I’d read something fantasy. Or maybe contemporary. I honestly don’t know, because it depends a lot on my mood! But I think either fantasy or contemporary would be my top two contenders. Don’t ask why, it just is. 😉
4. Cool Crisp Air: What’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with?
Ooh, another hard one! But I think it would be incredibly epic if I were to trade places with either Hermione from Harry Potter or Celaena from Throne of Glass—although there are of course so many other characters I’d love to trade places with! I think I’m currently leaning towards mostly Celaena, though of course Hermione is awesome!
5. Hot Apple Cider: What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?
This is actually such a hard question! I’ve been reading a lot of hyped books as of late, and it’s quite difficult to think of an under-hyped book at the moment. But I’m going to go with the Shadow Falls series and its spinoff, Shadow Falls: After Dark! These books are honestly amazing, and I definitely think they deserve to be much more known than they are now.
6. Coat, Scarves and Mittens: The weather has turned cold and it’s time to cover up. What’s the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?
HA! XD This question made me smile. There’s actually not that many books where I have the need to hide in public (or at least not many that I can immediately think of) but I’ve decided to go with White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout!
There is a new cover of this, but I currently own this cover, and yep, I’d say this is definitely a cover I think I’d cover up a bit more in public…
7. Pumpkin Spice: What’s your favourite fall time comfort food/foods?
Chocolate! Well, chocolate is basically a favourite for all seasons, but yeah. I need my chocolate!! ❤ Hot chocolate is also necessary. 😉
- Amy & Nikki @ Every Book You Need to Read and More
- Dee @ The Bookish Khaleesi
- Evy @ Siriusly Good Book Reviews
- Josie @ Josie’s Book Corner
- Madison @ Paper Perfection
- Makayla @ Random Reads
- Veda @ Bookzillan Society
- Victoria @ Addlepates and Book Nerds
- Yvo @ It’s All About Books
So there we have it! I’m feeling very fall-time right now, and in my warm sweaters, very cosy as well—which is why this tag was perfect! I’d love to spread the tag right now, but laziness is winning over and I unfortunately have school work to do, so I’m taking the easy way out—if you like the tag, go for it! I officially tag you. (No joke, I’ll even add your name to the post if you want to do it.) ❤