Hello everyone! I wasn’t specifically tagged by anyone to do this, but I saw this way back on Bhramori’s blog, and I thought I might try it out. I really shouldn’t be doing this tag when I have so many other pending tags in which I was actually tagged in, but this one was in my drafts for quite some time, so why not? It seems like a pretty unique tag too, so let’s get to it, shall we?
1. Find a book for each of your initials .
There are lots of books I could choose! I’m going to go with:
2. Count your age along your book shelf- which book is it?
That would be 17… and the book would be:
3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country.
I decided to go for the broad choice for this one, with a book that is set in my country (Canada, in case you didn’t know):
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
Umm… basically every book?? I’m not even kidding. But I’m going to go with:
I’ve always wanted to visit Paris, France! I haven’t read this book yet, but judging from the cover and what I’ve read about it, Paris is one of its settings. 🙂
5. Pick a book that’s your favourite colour.
I love almost all the colors of the rainbow, so I guess the most accurate choices would be:
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Probably Roald Dahl‘s books! I remember loving to read them as a kid. 🙂
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I feel like I use this series way too much for these kind of questions, but I honestly can’t think of any that would suit this question more. It’s pretty sad when you think of it. To me, the series just got worse and it took me forever to complete the books.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
Probably the Game of Thrones series! Those books are really thick, and since currently I don’t even know if I’m going to read them, I imagine if I do finish the series, it would be quite satisfying.
This was a very cool tag! I hereby tag:
- Aira @ Aira Reads
- Alejandra @ The Bookish Unicorn
- Alicia @ #LoveBooks
- Alyssa @ The Ramblings of a Literature Nerd
- Alysyn @ Rein Reads
- Amanda @ Chocolate Pages
- Anjie @ Love Thy Shelf
- Ashley @ Dear World…
- Ashley @ What’s She Reading
- Becca @ Becca and Books
- Brandie @ Brandie is a Book Junkie
- Carolyn @ A Hundred Thousand Stories
- Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Charley @ Books and Bakes
- Claire @ Art and Soul
- Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse
- Emma @ Wandering Words
- Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland
- Giselle @ Hardwork Boulevard
- Jesse @ Books at Dawn
- Jessica @ Paper Utopia
- Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
- Josie @ Josie’s Book Corner
- Kimsiang @ The Spines Breaker
- Kirsty @ Kirsty Reads
- Lia @ Bookland
- Makayla @ Random Reads
- Mariana @ Book is Glee
- Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Nya @ Nya Reads
- Sara @ Freadom Library
- Tasha @ Head in the Clouds, Heart in the Books
- Thuong Le @ I Read Therefore I Am
- T.K. Lawrence @ Read it or Not Reviews
- Victoria @ Addlepates and Book Nerds
- Vrushali @ Vrushali21
- Wesaun @ Oreos and Books
- Zezee @ Zezee with Books
I’m sorry if I missed you on here! If you want to do this tag, please just tell me below and I’ll add your name to the post. ❤ I’d love to see your answers if you do it, so please link back if you do it! If you don’t want to do it and I tagged you, feel free to ignore!
So what did you think of my answers and this tag? Let me know in the comments! Hope you’re having a great Friday!