Hi there! I was tagged to do this tag by the lovely ladies @ Bibliophile Gathering, Taylor & Stephanie. I saw this tag around, and with the summer-y season here in Canada, this is perfect! Let’s get started!
1. Show a book with a summery cover!
There are so many to choose for this one! But I’m going to go with:
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
This cover is totally summery! Just look at it! I happen to have also read this book (I loved it), if you want you can check it out here.
2.Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for a summer vacation!
Huh! This one’s a hard one! But I think I’m going to have to go with what another blogger, Ashley, chose:
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
The Spring Court in Prythian would be a great summer vacation destination! It would be great to just relax and have fun there. Preferably with Feyre, Lucien and the rest of the ACOTAR crew. 😉
3.You’re about to go on a flight to your summer vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight, what novella do you choose?
I don’t know, to be honest. I don’t read many novellas. I suppose I’d probably go with a full-length novel like:
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
I recently finished this book and it was amazing!! And it would be perfect for a plane trip. (Review coming soon!)
4. You have a case of summertime sadness what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?
Ooh, this one is an easy one!
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
This book immediately comes to mind (probably because it was a very recent read)! This book was just so amazing and this is perfect for making a smile appear! (I’ll be posting a review on it tomorrow, keep an eye out for that!)
5.You’re sitting at the beach all alone…which fictional character would be your beach babe?
Hmm… I’m going to try and pick someone from a book I haven’t used yet (sorry, Lucien & Rhysand!) so I suppose…any of the characters from my (if I do say so myself) awesome list of book boyfriends I made for the Secret Life of a Book Blogger tag. 😄 Fine, fine, specifics, specifics.
I suppose I might choose Leo, or Percy, both from the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan, or Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, mostly because they’re all super funny and I think they would be great to have around on a beach to have fun!
6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional side kick do you pick?
Arg, this one’s a hard one! I think I’m going to choose…
Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson & the Olympians by Rick Riordan
7. Share the Summertime Happiness! Who do you TAG?
- Aentee @ Read at Midnight
- Aira @ Aira Reads
- Alicia @ #Love Books
- Anjie @ Love Thy Shelf
- Ayesha & Monisah @ Twins Turn Pages
- Bhramori @ The Crazy Perfectionist
- Danni Mae @ Danni Mae
- Erika & Miedjel @ Partners in Books
- Josephine @ Josie’s Book Corner
- Lia @ Bookland
- Kelly @ Dancing Through the Pages
- Kyra & Nikki @ Book Allure
- Paperback Discovery
- Parneet @ The Enchanted Book
- Poulami @ Daydreaming Books
- Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
- Summer @ Xingsings
- Tasha @ Head in the Clouds, Heart in the Books
- Chelsea @ Books For Thought
I don’t usually tag so many people in book tags, but I’m feeling the summery mood today, so… happy tagging! ❤