What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold
I’m not exactly sure when I started all of these except for Hello I Love You (this morning). The Almost Moon, I think I had been reading for 5 days now? And I’m still near the start of the book, I just can’t seem to get into it. Other than that, Magonia and Eat, Pray, Love are both pretty good.
I finished 6 books this week:
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- Twisted by Holly Hook
- The Ugly Stepsister by Aya Ling
- Pretty Dark Sacrifice by Heather L. Reid
- Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
Never Have I Ever and Pretty Dark Sacrifice were both earlier reads, I didn’t start them this week, but finished them early at the start of the week.
I do know I finished Lord of the Flies this morning (it was really good!) and Twisted yesterday. Clearly I have way too much time on my hands! Which is a good thing. Mostly. Considering how many reviews I have piling up at this point, I should really stop reading this many books…
- Learning to Swim by Sara J. Henry
- Yes, Please by Amy Poehler
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Spellbinder by C.C. Hunter
- Like Candy by Debra Doxer
- Two Truths and a Lie by Sara Shepard
I’m still trying to finish my Popsugar challenge. hence the first three books. Spellbinder is a novella I recently acquired (you may have seen it in yesterday’s Top Ten Tuesday list) and will probably be the first one I start next. Along with that I have Like Candy, a review copy, and Two Truths and a Lie, the third book to the Lying Game series. (I have to know what happens!)
So that’s it for this week’s WWW Wednesday! What books have you read now, then and next? Let me know in the comments below or link your post!