Hi! This is going to be a quick teaser tuesday post (a meme hosted by A Daily Rhythm), as I am super tired today and want to go cuddle up with a book or sleep. 🙂 So, I just finished reading Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer today, which leaves me at Deception So Deadly by Clara Kensie as my current read! Here’s a teaser from where I’m currently reading:
At home, it was becoming hard to breathe.
Reluctantly accepting that I was not going to vend, my parents never ordered me to break up with Tristan. But my mother’s control over her psychokinesis, already tenuous when she became upset, seemed to become more fragile every day. When I helped her make dinner her hands would start to tremble, then a bowl would vibrate, until eventually the whole kitchen buzzed and hummed and rattled. Sometimes a bottle or glass would shatter on its own. Then my dad would rush in and take her hand, shooing me out with a jerk of this head. I’d scuttle off, unable to meet his pitiful and disappointed gaze.
That’s it for this teaser! What do you think? Like? Dislike? Let me know in the comments below! Have a great Tuesday!
Hi there! Today’s Top 10 Tuesday theme (a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish) is top ten most anticipated releases for the rest of 2015! Well, first of all, there are still lots of 2015 June releases coming out, you can check out my post on that here! Other than these great releases, there are a lot of other books that I’m excited for! Here they are, in no particular order (I won’t be going into much detail as to why I want to read the book due to exhaustion):
1. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. The fourth book in Throne of Glass series. By Sarah J. Maas. Enough said.
2. Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch. Snow Like Ashes was amazing, and I can’t wait to see how this goes!
3. Every Last Breath by Jennifer Armentrout. The ending in Stone Cold Touch just about killed me! Want to know what happens next so badly!!
4. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan. A book about Norse mythology by Rick Rordan? Yes plesse!
5. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. Three words. Fangirl. Rainbow Rowell. What more could you ask for?
6. The Rose Society by Marie Lu. I haven’t read the book before this, but I’m hoping I’ll like it when I get to it!
10. Resonance by Erica O’Rourke. This is the sequel to Dissonance, which I still haven’t read, but will soon! It seems very interesting.
So that’s it for this week’s Top 10 Tuesday! (Sorry for the unorganized state of the pics, by the way! Feeling extremely lazy…) What books are you eagerly anticipating? Let me know in the comments below!