Hi there! This tag is in honor of my reading of 100 followers, although I realize I’m a bit late from my weekly tag goal! 😉 (I posted a Bath & Body Works one, on Sunday, and was have supposed to posted another tag this Sunday as well. Whoops! From here on, I promise.) I got a few recommendations for this tag from fellow bloggers, and I believe I first found this one on CK’s Reading Corner and then again @ Addlepates and Book Nerds. So let’s get started! After all, what’s a better Book Snack than chocolate? 😛 (*wink wink*)
1. Dark chocolate: a book that covers a dark topic
The main character has to deal with her best friend’s suicide. If that’s not a dark topic, I don’t know what is.
2. White chocolate: your favorite lighthearted/humorous read
I loved this book! It was just so amazing, sweet, fun, light. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West also pops into my head. I will soon be posting a review on both books, hopefully. 🙂
3. Milk chocolate: a book with a lot of hype that you’re dying to read
Arggg I’ve heard ao many good things about it and I’m dying to read it, but sadly, I have other books I have to get to at the moment, you can check those out here.
4. Chocolate with a caramel center: a book that makes you feel all gooey in the middle while you read it
Definitely Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell! It just filled me with sweetness and smiles.
5. Wafer free kit kat: a book that has surprised you lately
Hmm… I guess I have to go with Tales of the 23rd Precinct by Kevin Eleven. It’s definitely out of my comfort zone, but I ended up enjoying it.
6. Snickers: a book you are going nuts about
I just had to put both of these books. I could list so many more, but these are the special two that were the first to pop in my head. Literally dying for these books.
Not to mention dying for, oh, you know, just the other twenty books on my TBR list that haven’t been released yet.
7. Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows: a book that you would turn to for a comfort read
The Harry Potter series immediately comes to mind. After all, these were amazing books, and I will forever be content with reading them over and over again. 😉
I tag the next 10 of my followers:
- Erika @ Erika the Bibliophile
- Poulami @ Daydreaming Books
- Casey @ Inspired by the Page
- Alicia @ #LoveBooks
- Turn the Page Book Reviews
- Books Over People
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Gio @ The Books Out Loud
- Parneet @ The Enchanted Book
- Trisha Ann @ The Bookgasm
Of course, feel free to ignore this tag, but if it interests you, go for it! I’d love to read your answers.
I’ll try to be back next time with more reviews (hopefully on the books I’ve finished recently for the Popsugar Challenge). 🙂
Have fun eating [chocolate]!