I found this thanks to Victoria @ Addlepates and Book Nerds! Check out her blog, because it is totally amazing! ❤
1. Emma Watson — A book with a hot kick-ass female character
I agree with Victoria’s choices for this one: Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, and the girl from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, Celaena Sardothien. I will also add Tris Prior from Divergent by Veronica Roth, as well as Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
2. Ryan Gosling — A book with the hottest male character
Nooooooooo I can’t just choose 1! That’s like telling your body to use only one organ to function! I’ll limit myself to 5:
- Roth from The Dark Elements (by Jennifer L. Armentrout)
- Daemon from the Lux series (by Jennifer L. Armentrout)
- Tucker from the Unearthly series (by Cynthia Hand)
- Noah from the Mara Dyer trilogy (by Michelle Hodkin)
- Will from The Infernal Devices (by Cassandra Clare)
So many more, but these will have to do. ❤
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt — A book with your favorite fictional book couple
Oooh this is a hard one… I have so many couples I ship so much! A few of them would be:
- Percabeth (Percy & Annabeth from Percy Jackson & the Olympians series + Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan.)
- Elizabeth & Darcy (from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Not really sure if they have a ship name or not, but still, they’re so cute together!)
- Wessa (Will & Tessa from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.)
- Clace (Clary & Jace from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.)
- Kaemon (Katy and Daemon from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.)
- Rayla (Roth & Layla from The Dark Elements series by Jennifer L. Armentrout)
- June & Day (from Legend by Marie Lu.)
And, (last ones, I swear):
- Emma & Julian (from The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare, even though none of the books have been released yet.)
- Ren & Kelsey (from Tiger’s Saga by Colleen Houck.)
I know, I know. Lots of couples. But what can I say? These couples are amazing! ❤
4. Shailene Woodley — Author you’ve recently discovered and loved
I guess it would be Rainbow Rowell, or Cecelia Ahern. I haven’t read any books by an author I ‘discovered’ all that recently, but the most recent authors I remember are these two. I’m planning on reading Rainbow Rowell’s Attachments and Landline (I loved Fangirl and Eleanor & Park) as well as Cecelia Ahern’s Love Rosie (I loved If You Could See Me Now). 🙂 I definitely recommend these two authors if you haven’t read any of their works yet.
5. Josh Hutcherson- Favourite short story or novella
My mind for some reason is coming up blank for short stories/novellas that I loved, and the only two I remember really enjoying is Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout and Tiger’s Promise by Colleen Houck.
6. Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock — Favorite Big Book (over 500 pages)
Any of the later Harry Potter books for sure! I also really enjoyed Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout, as well as Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.
7. Leonardio DiCaprio — A series with the most upsetting death (NO SPOILERS)
Definitely the Divergent trilogy! I don’t want to give anything away in case you haven’t read it, but the trilogy, or more specifically, Allegiant, had one of the most upsetting deaths I’ve ever read about.
8. Kristen Stewart — A book you found boring
Flash Point by Nancy Kress is the first book that comes to mind (although it actually wasn’t that boring, more that I’m disappointed in it’s plot and characters as well as writing. Too lazy to try and think of another book). I read it for the Popsugar Reading Challenge (for ‘A book set in the future’) and I was expecting so much more. Check out my review on it here!
9. Ian Somerhalder — Cutest book on your shelf
I suppose the cutest book on my shelf would be Ruby the Red Fairy by Rainbow Meadows.
10. Jennifer Lawrence — Perfect book or series
I have to agree again with Victoria for this one; Harry Potter definitely is a perfect series. There are several other books/series that I loved and were perfect in my opinion, however I can’t seem to remember them. Oops! 🙂
That’s it for this tag! I tag:
- Meena @ Tattooed Pages
- The Write Stuff @ The Write Stuff123
- Yvo @ It’s All About the Books
- The Time Traveling Writer @ The Time Traveling Writer’s Blog
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Pages & Tea Blog
- Alina @ Scriberblog
- Ashley @ Dear World…
As always, feel free to ignore this if you don’t want to do it. Otherwise, I’ll be looking forward to reading your answers! Make sure to post your link in the comments below so I can come check it out. 🙂