Just a quick update on my progress for the 2015 Popsugar Reading Challenge: I’ve completed 5/50! 1/25 of my challenge! Yay me! Definitely not the rate at which I wanted to read but what’s done is done. Hopefully I’ll be picking up my pace a bit more now!
So far I’ve finished:
- A classic romance-Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- A funny book-Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- A book set in a different country-Tiger’s Promise by Colleen Houck
- A book with a love triangle-Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- A book set in the future-Flash Point by Nancy Kress
As you can see by the links I’ve only reviews 3 out of the 5 I’ve completed and so hopefully I’ll be posting reviews for both of the remaining ones soon. 🙂
So that’s it for Week 1 update! Obviously aiming for having the challenge finished in a month is ridiculous, so I’m thinking 2 or 3 months should be enough to fit the bill.
How are your reading challenges going? Comment below!